Popular Dairy Product Recalled For Containing Bits of Plastic
If you or your kids regularly consume drinkable yogurt, there's a recall that you might want to know about.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Ultima Foods is recalling iogo yogurt products from the marketplace due to the potential presence of pieces of plastic.
If you have the following products in your home, you should throw them out or return them to the store.
There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
For more info, click here.
Graphic courtesy of the CFIA
- Ice cream products recalled due to possible presence of metal pieces
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton