Popular Dairy Product Recalled For Containing Bits of Plastic
If you or your kids regularly consume drinkable yogurt, there's a recall that you might want to know about.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Ultima Foods is recalling iogo yogurt products from the marketplace due to the potential presence of pieces of plastic.
If you have the following products in your home, you should throw them out or return them to the store.
There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
For more info, click here.
Graphic courtesy of the CFIA
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from GTA Stores
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police