Popular Dairy Product Recalled For Containing Bits of Plastic
If you or your kids regularly consume drinkable yogurt, there's a recall that you might want to know about.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Ultima Foods is recalling iogo yogurt products from the marketplace due to the potential presence of pieces of plastic.
If you have the following products in your home, you should throw them out or return them to the store.
There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
For more info, click here.
Graphic courtesy of the CFIA
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Here’s What Doug Ford Intends to Do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Chicken Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from GTA Stores
- Potentially Dangerous Seafood Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Store
- Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
- Potentially Dangerous Meat Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Stores
- Ground Meat Products Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria