Popular company launches new contest for lovers of salad dressing
Do you have tons of unique ways to use salad dressings?
Hellmann's Canada has launched a new contest that allows Canadians to leverage their love of salad dressing into free food.
The contest, called #DressToImpress, involves Canadians sharing their tastiest recipes featuring their favourite Hellmann's salad dressings.
From Monday (April 26) until May 11, Canadians can enter the contest by sharing their recipe--which must one of Hellmann's Sesame Thai Dressing or Honey Dijon Dressing--online (including a picture).
The winner will receive a $1,000 HelloFresh gift card, which equates to roughly three meals per week, for two people, over three months.
Additionally, the HelloFresh Culinary Team will also incorporate the winning recipe into a new HelloFresh menu item.
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies