Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
If you wanted another spot to relax over a breakfast sandwich and a latte, you are in luck—a popular cafe with a generous food menu is about to open another location in Mississauga.
Coffee Culture, which currently operates two locations in Mississauga, is officially opening a third spot in Streetsville.
It will be located in the Britannia Rd. and Queen St. S. area.
As anyone who frequents the brand's Eglinton and Creditview location no doubt knows, it's almost always packed with groups of youthful friends and students working away on MacBook Pros.
This one should give work-from-home types yet another cafe to toil away at (just be sure to make some purchases, as it’s not kosher to take up a seat for free).
The quick-service cafe is well known for offering more food options than your average franchised coffee spot, and boasts some choice sandwiches, soups, salads and baked goods.
Some items you can find on the menu? All-day breakfast bagels, asiago BLTs, turkey avocado sandwiches, chicken caesar wraps, and more.
The resto also offers a wealth of espresso-based beverages and offers a pretty good pumpkin spice latte (if you're into that sort of thing).
An official opening date has not yet been announced, but operators say the cafe could open its doors in the fall (just in time for PSL season!).
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Cafe Opening New Location Inside Major Grocery Store in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Newly-Renovated Mississauga Cafe Offers New Look and Purpose
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27