Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Square One
Although Square One has always been a hotspot, it's grown dramatically over the past few years, welcoming a slew of high-end stores, renowned restaurants and trendy dessert joints.
In fact, we wrote about some much-anticipated new openings here.
But while there's a lot to look forward to, shoppers might be happy to know that a much-anticipated clothing store has just opened its doors in Mississauga.
COS (Collection of Style), a casual/upscale store that hails from Sweden and is operated by the well-known H&M Group, just opened its fifth Canadian store at Square One. The new location is the brand’s third Toronto-area store. Before now, shoppers who wanted to check out COS products had to visit its Bloor West and Yorkdale locations.
The store occupies 5,060 square feet of space and opened with the brand’s COS AW17 collection.
As far as the the apparel goes, the brand says it “has a wide product range that is divided into a number of different concepts, incorporating fashion essentials, reinvented classics and modern trends for men and women.”
The new store has been designed in the COS interior aesthetic of clean and modern lines combined with natural elements.
The brand says that customers can now enjoy both COS men's and women's AW17 collections, which offer "a wide selection of wardrobe classics re-imagined in a fresh and casual approach in an industrial inspired colour palette of slate blue, charcoal grey, midnight green and cream. Also inspired by architectural lines, the collection plays with geometry in draping and textures, whilst experimenting with the proportion of silhouettes and details."
The store is now open, so feel free to check it out if you're in the market for some new outfits.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Square One Set to Welcome Exciting New Store
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New casual clothing and sneaker store now open in Square One in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated Store Will Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga