Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Mississauga
If you’re in the market for some acclaimed threads and eye-catching accessories, you’ll probably be very happy to hear that a well-known retailer has finally opened its doors in Square One in Mississauga.
Recently, Square One took to Twitter to announced that Tory Burch, a higher-end American clothing and accessories brand, just opened its brand new location in the south expansion wing of the mall.
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) August 13, 2017
As promised, the store opened before summer came to a close (so you can go wild on summer dresses if you’re in the mood for some fancier pieces).
For those who are already Tory Burch fans, they know the store is a great go-to for anyone looking to treat themselves to a special pair of shoes or a lux handbag.
The store also offers dresses, tops, swimwear, pants, skirts, jackets, jewellery, watches, sunglasses, home goods and more.
The goods are higher-end for sure, with some items running customers up to $800 (but dresses are also available for about $200 or so). That said, the brand’s Sadie metallic shoulder bag feels like it’s kind of worth the $428 price tag.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular New Store Now Open in Square One
- Drake Officially Opens Brand New Store in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga