Popular Clothing Store Closing Down at Square One in Mississauga
A well-known clothing store in Mississauga will soon be shutting down.
Fashion and sports retailer West 49, located at Square One, is holding a store closing sale before it permanently closes its doors at the end of the month.
West 49 typically specializes in sports fashion and equipment for skaters, including skateboards and scooters, and has numerous locations throughout the country.
However, as this is currently the only West 49 location in Mississauga, dedicated fans of the brand will now have to take a trip outside the city if they want to keep buying the store’s products.
The store is currently advertising select items as 50% to 80% off for its final sale.
Anyone looking for more product information or store locations can visit their website here.
- Fire Crews on Scene for Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Car Fire in Mississauga
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hakka Restaurants in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information