Popular Chinese restaurant in Mississauga closes its doors
Another Mississauga restaurant bites the dust.
The pandemic has caused a number of restaurant closures and we’re sad to see old favourites close their doors for good, whether it be because of COVID or any other reason.
Golden Fountain Restaurant, located on Eglinton Ave. West has seemingly closed down.
The restaurant is currently marked as permanently closed on Google and its phone appears to have been disconnected.
The resto was known for serving delicious bbq appetizers, a variety of pork and beef dishes, curries and a wide range of veggie entrees.
The website is still active and online ordering will be coming soon.
Signs for Karas Shawarma are up in its place, and according to a worker at the establishment, this will be the resto’s second location that is set to open up in a couple of weeks.
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Popular Caribbean Restaurant Reportedly Closes Down in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Still Closed Following Ice Storm
- Popular Colombian Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Roads closed due to ongoing demonstration in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now