Popular chicken wing restaurant now open in Mississauga
Good news for those who love chicken wings, AllStar Wings and Ribs is now open in Mississauga.
The Mississauga location, called AllStar Express, is the seventh iteration of the chain in the GTA.
The restaurant first came to be in 2003 after president and CEO, Tom Anastopoulos, had such a positive reaction from the wings he served at a BBQ at his house, he decided to open a restaurant.
Since then, the chain has been expanding, including its latest location in Erin Mills.
While it serves many different dishes, including burgers, steaks, sandwiches and salads, it’s known for its wings.
The popular chain currently offers more than 200 different ways to enjoy its chicken wings, and it’s constantly adding new flavours.
Some of the more popular flavours include Honey Garlic, Mardi Gras, Mehican Ranchero, Prime Time, and American.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city