Popular cheesecake restaurant now open in Square One in Mississauga
Do you want to know a surefire sign that the local retail world is healing?
New openings at Square One in Mississauga.
Earlier this week, The Food District, which is located inside Square One, took to social media to announce the opening of its permanent Uncle Tetsu store.
“If you know you know. Enjoy a whole new level of cheesecake by visiting [Uncle Tetsu Canada] now open in The Food District!
View this post on Instagram
If you know you know. Enjoy a whole new level of cheesecake by visiting @uncletetsucanada - now open in The Food District! Uncle Tetsu's original light, fluffy, Japanese cheesecake is an unforgettable treat that is perfect for when you want something special. Find them @shopFOODDISTRICT today!: @uncletetsu_us
Uncle Tetsu, the Japanese cheesecake chain that’s generated around-the-block lineups in Toronto, unveiled its permanent shop several months after giving diners a taste for its products with a temporary pop-up shop.
The pop-up shop, which opened last Christmas, took over the space once occupied by Secret Lands Farm.
“We’ve had a lot of requests from people to come to Mississauga, and so we’re finally coming,” Roberto Settembrini, president of Uncle Tetsu Ontario Inc., told insauga.com in 2019.
As far as food goes, the brand offers an original cheesecake, twice-baked cheesecake biscuits and more.
Will you be checking out the brand’s permanent location soon?
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Extremely popular cheesecake shop opens in Square One in Mississauga
- Trendy New Dessert Restaurant Now Open in Square One
- Brand New Japanese Cheesecake Joint Opening in Mississauga
- Unique New Japanese Cheesecake Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Peel Region follows provincial downward trend in new COVID-19 cases
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021