Popular Caribbean jerk chicken restaurant now open at Square One in Mississauga
If you’re craving the flavours of the Caribbean, then this new Mississauga resto has you covered.
Roywoods, the Caribbean jerk chicken restaurant with locations in Toronto, is now open for business at Square One.
The restaurant serves jerk chicken, BBQ chicken, and fried chicken plates and sandwiches, as well as plates of curry chicken, curry goat, shrimp, escovitch fish, oxtail, and Callaloo (a popular vegetarian option).
Sides include jerk wings, BBQ wings, steamed veggies, potato wedges, and rice and peas.
“With our love for the local art scene and classic tunes, Roywoods is now a spot for locals to come enjoy a Jerk Chicken sandwich or a plate of delicious Oxtail while bumpin some of your favorite tunes and washing it all down with your favorite Caribbean beverage,” said Square One.
The restaurant is open every day from 11 am to 7 pm and is currently available for takeout only.
View this post on Instagram
A taste of the Caribbean with a love for local art and classic tunes - that's @Roywoodstoronto. Now open at Square One! ? ? Roywoods is a spot to enjoy a Jerk Chicken sandwich, delicious Oxtail, or your favourite Caribbean beverage, all with great music as the backdrop.? ? Currently available for takeout only.? For more details, please visit our website - link in bio!
Photo courtesy of Roywoods on Instagram
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win