Popular Cafe Opens New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
A few months ago, we learned that some big-name stores and restaurants were coming to Erin Mills Town Centre—the newly rejuvenated mall that just underwent a multi-million dollar facelift.
Now, we can confirm that one of the world's best known cafes has officially opened inside the newly reinvigorated shopping centre.
Starbucks, the beloved cafe knowns for its fun size names and wildly experimental seasonal frappuccinos, has opened up in the lower level near the centre of the mall (right near the newly erected Christmas tree).
The cafe, which just opened last week, is already attracting a slew of shoppers. The decently sized space offers a range of table, bar and comfy chair seating for those looking to socialize or hammer out an assignment.
Judging from the lineup on an otherwise quiet weekday afternoon, the 'Bux will probably give other cafes a run for their money—even though there's another Starbucks just outside the mall in the nearby Indigo.
With Christmas a little over a month away, the cafe will likely see an influx of customers excited to pair their shopping with an eggnog latte (they're not gross, they are delicious, you should try one).
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Popular Cafe Opening New Location Inside Major Grocery Store in Mississauga
- Three New Big-Name Brands Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Something Very Unique Has Officially Opened at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only