Popular Cafe Closes in Mississauga
Sad news, Mississauga. A popular tea joint in Port Credit has shut its doors.
Ever Fresh Tea House was the first and only (bubble) tea house in Port Credit. Founder Connie Li along with her husband and business partner Eddie Zhu chose Mississauga for the opportunities it presented and specifically because there was no other bubble tea shop in the Port Credit neighbourhood.
Now, it seems that their lease has been terminated and their doors have been shut for good.
It’s always unfortunate when a cafe or a restaurant unique to its area closes, and Ever Fresh Tea House will certainly be missed.
There will seemingly be no options for bubble tea in Port Credit this summer.
Ever Fresh Tea House
80 Port Street East
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga