Popular Burrito Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
If you like having a big and diverse burrito scene, we've got good news for you—popular chain Bar Burrito just opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
The new restaurant opened earlier this month at 660 Eglinton Ave. W.
The brand's other store, located on Bristol, will remain open, so you'll have two options the next time you get a hankering for the chain's fulsome menu items.
The fast-growing brand is quickly becoming established in the burrito world, boasting multiple locations across the GTA (and it's still growing). They offer a commendable selection of burritos that can be stuffed with everything from beef to chicken to farm-raised basa fish.
So, if you live or work in the area and find yourself craving a burrito, you are in luck because Mississauga's burrito scene just got a little bigger.
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Canadian Chain Launches One-of-a-Kind Burrito in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Temporarily Closing in Mississauga
- Fat Bastard Burrito Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga