Popular Burrito Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
If you like having a big and diverse burrito scene, we've got good news for you—popular chain Bar Burrito is opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
A new resto is slated to open up at 660 Eglinton Ave. W. on Dec. 15. The brand's other store, located on Bristol, will remain open, so you'll have two options the next time you get a hankering for the chain's fulsome menu items.
The fast-growing brand is quickly becoming established in the burrito world, boasting multiple locations across the GTA (and it's still growing). They offer a commendable selection of burritos that can be stuffed with everything from beef to chicken to farm-raised basa fish.
So, if you live or work in the area and find yourself craving a burrito, you'll have another option just in time for Christmas.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Paramedics Called for Assault in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Report of Man with Hammer in Mississauga
- Here's What You Need to Know About Panhandling in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton