Popular Burrito Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
If you like having a big and diverse burrito scene, we've got good news for you—popular chain Bar Burrito is opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
A new resto is slated to open up at 660 Eglinton Ave. W. on Dec. 15. The brand's other store, located on Bristol, will remain open, so you'll have two options the next time you get a hankering for the chain's fulsome menu items.
The fast-growing brand is quickly becoming established in the burrito world, boasting multiple locations across the GTA (and it's still growing). They offer a commendable selection of burritos that can be stuffed with everything from beef to chicken to farm-raised basa fish.
So, if you live or work in the area and find yourself craving a burrito, you'll have another option just in time for Christmas.
- Popular Burrito Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Canadian Chain Launches One-of-a-Kind Burrito in Mississauga
- Fat Bastard Burrito Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga