Popular Burrito Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
Are you looking for more food options in the Square One area?
Fortunately for anyone who frequents the bustling neighbourhood, a popular burrito joint is opening up in the Eglinton and Hurontario area.
Fat Bastard Burritos, a brand that's been popping up everywhere around the GTA (the city's first location opened in Rockwood Mall a few years ago), is offering Mississauga yet another location to choose from.
This time, the burrito joint is taking shape in the Wilcox plaza.
The fast-growing burrito joint has quickly established itself as one of the top players in the GTA burrito scene. The burritos don't just come big -- they come huge and at a premium cost. Their signature noodle filling adds a little crunch, and they also offer a unique butter chicken burrito.
This location is a prime one, as it's smack in the middle of a high-traffic area and located close to the popular CoCo bubble tea joint (and what hungry person doesn't to grab a burrito before or after bubble tea?).
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Fat Bastard Burrito Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Temporarily Closing in Mississauga
- Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines