Popular Burrito Joint Temporarily Closing in Mississauga
If you're a big lover of satisfying Mexican fare, you should note that you're about to lose a popular burrito joint in Mississauga.
At least for a little while.
The well-known (and well-loved) Burrito Boyz on Stavebank Road in Port Credit is going to be shutting down on Monday, Dec. 18.
Fortunately for burrito lovers, however, the closure is just temporary.
A Burrito Boyz representative told inSauga.com that the store is closing down for a "large renovation and remodel," and will be open again on Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
In a letter to customers, store operators said they are "thrilled to be making improvements to our establishment and are certain you will all enjoy."
Mexican food fans are no doubt happy to hear that the closure is only temporary, as residents just learned that they're about to lose the popular Hermanos Mexican Grill due to a dispute between restaurant operators and their landlord.
During the closure, burrito fans can check out the brand's four other Mississauga locations (Dundas St. E., Meadowvale, Dixie and Winston Churchill).
In the meantime, you have four precious days to grab a meal from the Stavebank location before it undergoes its makeover.
- One of Mississauga’s Most Promising Musicians Reportedly Facing Serious Illness
- Mississauga Could Be Home to the Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Another New Tax Could be Coming to Mississauga
- Interesting Weather Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
- Two Suspects Flee Scene of Robbery in Mississauga