Popular Burrito Joint Temporarily Closing in Mississauga
If you're a big lover of satisfying Mexican fare, you should note that you're about to lose a popular burrito joint in Mississauga.
At least for a little while.
The well-known (and well-loved) Burrito Boyz on Stavebank Road in Port Credit is going to be shutting down on Monday, Dec. 18.
Fortunately for burrito lovers, however, the closure is just temporary.
A Burrito Boyz representative told inSauga.com that the store is closing down for a "large renovation and remodel," and will be open again on Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
In a letter to customers, store operators said they are "thrilled to be making improvements to our establishment and are certain you will all enjoy."
Mexican food fans are no doubt happy to hear that the closure is only temporary, as residents just learned that they're about to lose the popular Hermanos Mexican Grill due to a dispute between restaurant operators and their landlord.
During the closure, burrito fans can check out the brand's four other Mississauga locations (Dundas St. E., Meadowvale, Dixie and Winston Churchill).
In the meantime, you have four precious days to grab a meal from the Stavebank location before it undergoes its makeover.
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19