Popular burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
Do you have a hankering for a burger?
If you do, you might be happy to hear that a popular burger joint recently celebrated the grand opening of its second Mississauga location.
Burger Factory, which already operates a busy location in the Dixie and Eglinton area, recently opened a restaurant in Streetsville in Mississauga.
View this post on Instagram
‘The compressor’ - What’s your favourite toppings on a burger?- This past weekend @burgerfactory.ca has there GRAND opening in streetsville, they’re serving up some HIGH quality burgers that are seriously delicious.Pictured above is the ‘compressor’ three 100% prime beef halal patties, beef bacon, cheese, cheese and more cheese, lettuce tomato pickle and onion. I also decided to add a fried egg for a nice twist to an incredible burger - - @torontofoodreviews @burgerfactory.ca - - TAG YOUR BURGER BUDDY- - Repost @torontofoodreviews #instaburger #toronto #tastetoronto #torontofood #torontoeats #to_finest #burgerporn #burgertime #food #foodgasm #foodie #foodporn #cravethe6ix #sharefood #tastetoronto #foodbeast #foodpornshare #eatfamous #burgaphy #biggestburgers101 #foodphotography #halal #burgersto #nycfoodie #6ixfoods #blogto #nycfoodie #lafoodie #friedchicken
The comfort food haven, which is a pretty great addition to Streetsville’s growing casual food scene, is probably best known for offering a funnel cake that comes pretty close to that iconic Canada’s Wonderland taste.
What’s even better is that you can actually decide what kind of cake you want and whether or not to add ice cream and strawberries. The burger joint also boasts a range of burgers and cheeseburgers (of course), some of which go by decidedly cool names like The Compressor, The Utility and The Machine.
The resto also offers veggie burgers, tornado fries, poutine and onion rings.
Will you be checking out the new Burger Factory soon?
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Free Summer Scavenger Hunt happening in Hamilton