Popular Bubble Tea Shop Now Open in Mississauga
No matter what type of food or drink you’re craving, Mississauga has you covered.
That said, we’re always happy to see more options pop up in the city.
Bubble tea fans should note that the Alley has just opened a new location on Central Parkway West. For those of you who do not know, The Alley is a popular bubble tea joint that boasts locations across Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta.
View this post on Instagram
“It’s time for tea” at 5:00pm on a Friday! This is how we start our weekend .Opening News The Alley Mississauga #SoftOpening 06/21-06/28 3-9pm 10% #discount on all drinksThe Alley Calgary #GrandOpening 06/22-06/23 12pm-8pm 100 #freedrink starts at 3pm! –-/////–-/////–-/////–- #thealleysauga #thealleycalgary #thealleycanada #itstimefortea #bbt #newstoreopening
The brand hosted a grand weekend celebration on June 29 and 30.
The Alley is known for its deerioca, which is a handcrafted tapioca that requires two hours of manual labour every day.
In fact, most of their ingredients are made from scratch, such as their tapioca pearls and handcrafted sugarcane syrup.
“Every beverage from The Alley has a story of more than 500 days starting from the harvest of the tea leaves, the processing and ageing of the leaves, the infusion of flavours to the selection of ingredients and their ratios” the brand says
Diners who visit the store will find a wide variety of drinks to choose from including The Alley’s Aurora series, fresh fruit series, brown sugar Derrioca, milk tea series and speciality drinks. For those of you who don’t like bubble tea, they also offer brewed teas, fruit teas, and a fresh milk series.
Photo courtesy of The Alley
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – November 24