Canada’s most popular brunch spot opens a location in Whitby
Published December 10, 2021 at 11:06 am
If you’re hungry for some delicious breakfast, brunch, or lunch in one spot, you’ll be pleased to hear that Pür & Simple has come to Whitby.
Want 15% off your order? Use promo code “NEWYEAR15” to save on your next online order.
The popular Canadian breakfast franchise opened its new location on Tuesday, December 7th at 4071 Thickson Road N. (near the intersection of Thickson and Taunton). Pür & Simple is open every day from 7 am to 3 pm.
Pür & Simple aims to elevate the breakfast and brunch experience by offering a twist on breakfast classics, must-try creative fusions, and a state-of-the-art Nespresso machine for specialty coffees (there’s nothing worse than breakfast with bad coffee!).
Everything at Pür & Simple is instagrammable of course, where food, drinks, and design come together to create a perfect synergy. Pür & Simple is an affordable luxury, perfect for that holiday get-together or dining with friends and family, where there’s something on the menu for everyone.
Some of their must-try dishes and drinks include:
- Red Velvet Pancakes: Velvety smooth pancakes made with raspberries, sweet cream cheese, raspberry coulis, whipped cream, and fresh mint.
- French Toast Crisp (new): The panko-breaded artisanal French toast adds some nice texture and crunch to your meal. It’s made with blueberries, raspberries, English cream, raspberry coulis, whipped cream and fresh mint.
- Nespresso Specialty Coffees: Includes chocolate macchiatos, vanilla lattes, caramel cappuccinos and more. Their limited time Creme Brulee Latte is the perfect holiday addition to their coffee menu.
- Mimosas & More: You can enjoy a Pür Mimosa or a Sunshine Sangria, or stay on the savoury side with their P&S Caesar.
- Cinna-Bacon: An iconic combination of salty and sweet that is sure to satisfy both cravings. The icing glazed cinnamon Danish is stuffed with scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar, Swiss and provolone.
Pür & Simple offers a lot more than just breakfast, including a drink menu that includes a smoothie bar – think fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, freshly squeezed OJ – and a mixologist-designed cocktail menu that takes brunching to a whole new level.
Pür and Simple was started in Canada by seasoned Canadian restaurateurs. While it’s a franchise, each of their locations is super entrenched in the community, just like you’d expect from local restaurants.
Next time you’re craving breakfast, brunch or lunch consider giving Pür & Simple a try (just get there early on weekends to avoid the wait). Or you can order online for takeout or delivery.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies