Five must-try dishes at Whitby’s new brunch spot
Published March 2, 2022 at 7:20 pm
If you’re hungry for some delicious breakfast, brunch, or lunch in one spot, you’ll be pleased to hear that Pür & Simple has come to Whitby.
Pür & Simple aims to elevate the breakfast and brunch experience by offering a twist on breakfast classics, must-try creative fusions, and a state-of-the-art Nespresso machine for specialty coffees (there’s nothing worse than breakfast with bad coffee!).
Everything at Pür & Simple is instagrammable of course, where food, drinks, and design come together to create a perfect synergy. Pür & Simple is an affordable luxury, perfect for that holiday get-together or dining with friends and family, where there’s something on the menu for everyone.
Some of their must-try dishes and drinks include:
- Red Velvet Pancakes: Velvety smooth pancakes made with raspberries, sweet cream cheese, raspberry coulis, whipped cream, and fresh mint.
- French Toast Crisp (new): The panko-breaded artisanal French toast adds some nice texture and crunch to your meal. It’s made with blueberries, raspberries, English cream, raspberry coulis, whipped cream and fresh mint.
- Nespresso Specialty Coffees: Includes chocolate macchiatos, vanilla lattes, caramel cappuccinos and more. Their limited time Creme Brulee Latte is the perfect holiday addition to their coffee menu.
- Mimosas & More: You can enjoy a Pür Mimosa or a Sunshine Sangria, or stay on the savoury side with their P&S Caesar.
- Cinna-Bacon: An iconic combination of salty and sweet that is sure to satisfy both cravings. The icing glazed cinnamon Danish is stuffed with scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar, Swiss and provolone.
Pür & Simple offers a lot more than just breakfast, including a drink menu that includes a smoothie bar – think fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, freshly squeezed OJ – and a mixologist-designed cocktail menu that takes brunching to a whole new level.
Pür and Simple was started in Canada by seasoned Canadian restaurateurs. While it’s a franchise, each of their locations is super entrenched in the community, just like you’d expect from local restaurants.
Next time you’re craving breakfast, brunch or lunch consider giving Pür & Simple a try (just get there early on weekends to avoid the wait). Or you can order online for takeout or delivery.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies