Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
If you recently purchased a beloved brand of beer, you might want to ensure it's safe to consume.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Labatt Brewing Company Ltd. is recalling Stella Artois brand beer from the marketplace due to the possible presence of glass particles.
Only Stella Artois brand beer sold in glass bottles is affected by this recall.
You can see a list of affected products below:
If you have recalled product in your home, you should avoid consuming it.
The CFIA says there have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of the affected products in Canada.
The CFIA says it is verifying that the appropriate parties are removing the recalled product from the marketplace.
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Woman From Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Is Returning to Mississauga
- Misconduct Allegations Against Mississauga High School Teacher Withdrawn
- Some Changes Coming to the Celebration Square Water Feature in Mississauga
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Major Grocer Recalling Popular Mustard Product After Glass Found in Jar
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from GTA Stores
- Popular Chicken Nuggets Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
- Potentially Dangerous Meat Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Stores