Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
If you recently purchased a beloved brand of beer, you might want to ensure it's safe to consume.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Labatt Brewing Company Ltd. is recalling Stella Artois brand beer from the marketplace due to the possible presence of glass particles.
Only Stella Artois brand beer sold in glass bottles is affected by this recall.
You can see a list of affected products below:
If you have recalled product in your home, you should avoid consuming it.
The CFIA says there have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of the affected products in Canada.
The CFIA says it is verifying that the appropriate parties are removing the recalled product from the marketplace.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Major Grocer Recalling Popular Mustard Product After Glass Found in Jar
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from GTA Stores