Popular bar and restaurant closing down in Mississauga
We have some sad news for beer drinkers in Mississauga.
Canadian Beer News (CBN) recently reported that The 3 Brewers/Les 3 Brasseurs restaurant in the Heartland Town Centre area in Mississauga will be closing soon.
According to CBN, the brewpub chain is closing four of its Ontario locations. The brand's Adelaide, Richmond Hill and Liberty Village locations will also be closing in the not-too-distant future.
The chain's Yonge Street and Oakville locations will remain open.
CBN says all of the brand's Quebec and Ottawa locations will remain open as well.
"Ten years ago, we entered the strategic market of Ontario and, over that time, experienced some great victories, notably our Yonge and Oakville restaurants, but also some challenges," said Laurens Defour, CEO of 3 Brewers Canada, in a statement, as reported by CBN.
"This is a difficult decision, but we have concluded that we need to close some sites in order to support the evolution of our business."
CBN says employees at the affected restaurants have been provided with "professional coaching, psychological support, and job-seeking assistance." It also says that some will be moved to vacant positions at other 3 Brewers locations where possible.
Will you miss The Three Brewers when it closes?
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga