Popular bar and restaurant closing down in Mississauga
We have some sad news for beer drinkers in Mississauga.
Canadian Beer News (CBN) recently reported that The 3 Brewers/Les 3 Brasseurs restaurant in the Heartland Town Centre area in Mississauga will be closing soon.
According to CBN, the brewpub chain is closing four of its Ontario locations. The brand's Adelaide, Richmond Hill and Liberty Village locations will also be closing in the not-too-distant future.
The chain's Yonge Street and Oakville locations will remain open.
CBN says all of the brand's Quebec and Ottawa locations will remain open as well.
"Ten years ago, we entered the strategic market of Ontario and, over that time, experienced some great victories, notably our Yonge and Oakville restaurants, but also some challenges," said Laurens Defour, CEO of 3 Brewers Canada, in a statement, as reported by CBN.
"This is a difficult decision, but we have concluded that we need to close some sites in order to support the evolution of our business."
CBN says employees at the affected restaurants have been provided with "professional coaching, psychological support, and job-seeking assistance." It also says that some will be moved to vacant positions at other 3 Brewers locations where possible.
Will you miss The Three Brewers when it closes?
- Nando’s restaurant chain set to close multiple locations amid COVID-19 crisis
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Closing All Locations in Canada
- Forever 21 Closing All Canadian Locations After Filing For Bankruptcy
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- All Aeropostale Locations Closing Including the Two in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga