Popular Bakery Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
Sometimes, you can't get too much of a good thing.
And in this case, that good thing is a reliably tasty bakery.
A few short years ago, when I could convince myself to get out of bed a little earlier on a Saturday morning to make it to hot yoga (that hasn't happened in literal years now, I'm sad to say), I would reward myself by stopping by Cobs Bread to buy a box of cheese and chive scones (I wouldn't eat them all in one sitting, I promise) or a jalapeno twist.
Now, you can also get a sweet or savory baked good from Cobs if you live in the Applewood area.
Cobs Bread, a popular (for good reason) bakery that operates multiple locations throughout the GTA, recently opened a brand new store in Applewood Plaza on North Service Road.
As far as food goes, Cobs offers a variety of breads, scones, tarts, buns, baguettes, croissants, danishes, pizza bases and more.
The brand's newest Mississauga location opened at the end of September.
- Popular French Bakery Opening First Mississauga Location Soon
- Brand New Bakery With Unique Ice Cream Selection Coming to Mississauga Soon
- New French Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Popular Burrito Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga