Popular Bakery Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
Sometimes, you can't get too much of a good thing.
And in this case, that good thing is a reliably tasty bakery.
A few short years ago, when I could convince myself to get out of bed a little earlier on a Saturday morning to make it to hot yoga (that hasn't happened in literal years now, I'm sad to say), I would reward myself by stopping by Cobs Bread to buy a box of cheese and chive scones (I wouldn't eat them all in one sitting, I promise) or a jalapeno twist.
Now, you can also get a sweet or savory baked good from Cobs if you live in the Applewood area.
Cobs Bread, a popular (for good reason) bakery that operates multiple locations throughout the GTA, recently opened a brand new store in Applewood Plaza on North Service Road.
As far as food goes, Cobs offers a variety of breads, scones, tarts, buns, baguettes, croissants, danishes, pizza bases and more.
The brand's newest Mississauga location opened at the end of September.
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?