Popular AYCE Sushi Joint Opening in Mississauga
While Mississauga has a ton of tasty AYCE Japanese joints, there's always room for one more.
When popular AYCE joint Sushi Sushi shuttered its doors, some locals fretted over what would take the hot spot's place. Well, there's no need to fear, as popular AYCE resto K&B Sushi is about to set up shop in Sushi Sushi's old Millcreek Drive location.
K&B, which currently operates two other GTA locations—one in Oakville and the other in Etobicoke—offers a decadent mix of Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Thai cuisine. Like other tech-savvy AYCE joints, it utilizes an ultra-convenient iPad ordering system.
Although the menu may differ from its nearby Oakville counterpart, there's no doubt the resto will offer a pleasantly overwhelming plethora of menu items, including edamame, takoyaki, General Tao chicken, sushi, sashimi, udon, tempura and more.
Stay tuned for more news about the official opening date.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Four areas in Mississauga with the highest COVID-19 percent positivity in Ontario