Popular Australian Retailer Opens New Store in Square One in Mississauga
If you’ve been enjoying all the new stores and recreational hotspots in Square One—think Uniqlo, Indigo, the Rec Room and the Food District—you might be happy to hear that yet another clothing store recently opened its doors inside the shopping centre.
Square One recently announced that Ever New, a Melbourne-based clothing store, recently opened (and just in time for summer, no less).
Ever New, which offers dresses, jackets, jumpsuits, sweaters, tops, denim, pants, skirts, workwear, wedding wear, accessories, bags and more, describes itself as a brand that “celebrates the feminine beauty of women” with a signature style flowing through every creative element.
According to the brand’s website, Ever New’s collections are inspired by global trends in art, film, music and theatre as well as haute couture runway shows in Paris, London, Milan and New York.
The new store is located on level 2, near Lush.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots