Popular and Trendy Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
If you’re a big fan of lower-key nightlife punctuated by trendy (but undeniably tasty) food and a sexy red-hued interior, you might have to find another hotspot.
But only for a little while.
Spice Lounge and Tapas, the popular Port Credit resto known for its sophisticated wine selection, signature sangria and decidedly sexy atmosphere, has closed for renovations.
Restaurant operators recently took to Instagram to announce that they were temporarily shuttering their doors due to the impending makeover.
The atmospheric restaurant is expected to reopen in mid-March, so you’ll have to wait at least a few weeks to enjoy patatas bravas, wild mushroom flatbread and seared scallops.
As for whether the dark red interior will remain, only time will tell!
We’ll keep you updated on reopening details as they emerge.
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Shuts Down Temporarily
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
- 5 Most Shocking Restaurant Closings of 2018
- A well-known restaurant and nightlife hotspot has closed down in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack