Popular and Trendy Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
If you’re a big fan of lower-key nightlife punctuated by trendy (but undeniably tasty) food and a sexy red-hued interior, you might have to find another hotspot.
But only for a little while.
Spice Lounge and Tapas, the popular Port Credit resto known for its sophisticated wine selection, signature sangria and decidedly sexy atmosphere, has closed for renovations.
Restaurant operators recently took to Instagram to announce that they were temporarily shuttering their doors due to the impending makeover.
The atmospheric restaurant is expected to reopen in mid-March, so you’ll have to wait at least a few weeks to enjoy patatas bravas, wild mushroom flatbread and seared scallops.
As for whether the dark red interior will remain, only time will tell!
We’ll keep you updated on reopening details as they emerge.
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision