Popular and Trendy Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
If you’re a big fan of lower-key nightlife punctuated by trendy (but undeniably tasty) food and a sexy red-hued interior, you might have to find another hotspot.
But only for a little while.
Spice Lounge and Tapas, the popular Port Credit resto known for its sophisticated wine selection, signature sangria and decidedly sexy atmosphere, has closed for renovations.
Restaurant operators recently took to Instagram to announce that they were temporarily shuttering their doors due to the impending makeover.
The atmospheric restaurant is expected to reopen in mid-March, so you’ll have to wait at least a few weeks to enjoy patatas bravas, wild mushroom flatbread and seared scallops.
As for whether the dark red interior will remain, only time will tell!
We’ll keep you updated on reopening details as they emerge.
- Ontario Finance Minister Issues Apology After Using Inappropriate Compliment
- All Lanes Blocked on QEW in Mississauga
- Top 5 Pasta in Mississauga
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
- Major Mexican Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant & Lounge Opens in Mississauga
- Here’s What’s Happening With a Popular Pho Place That Just Closed Down in Mississauga