Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
Although shopping has probably been top of mind for you since the holidays kicked off, there's one pretty exciting store you can't shop at in our neck of the woods just yet.
But your patience will be rewarded soon, as the building the brand will occupy is currently under construction.
For those who are not unaware, incredibly popular (and affordable) clothing store Nordstrom Rack is opening in Mississauga. That means that fashion-conscious Mississauga shoppers won’t have to travel outside of the city to take advantage of up to 70 percent off regular priced Nordstrom goods any more.
And if you've had to walk away from a few beautiful Nordstrom items while shopping at the Eaton Centre because they're not within your budget, this store will likely impress you even more.
The approximately 35,000-square-foot store is scheduled to open in fall 2018.
For those who are unaware, Nordstrom Rack is the off-price retail division of Nordstrom, Inc. and is known for offering customers a wide selection of trendy apparel, accessories and shoes at 30-70 percent off regular prices. If you haven't shopped at the store in the U.S., you have been missing out.
Nordstrom Rack merchandise, available at Rack stores and at Nordstromrack.com, comes from Nordstrom stores, Nordstrom.com, as well as specially purchased items from many of the top brands available at Nordstrom.
“We’re excited to announce our third location in the greater Toronto area, in addition to our previously announced locations at One Bloor and Vaughan Mills,” said Geevy Thomas, president of Nordstrom Rack, in a statement released earlier this year. “We look forward to offering folks southwest of the city a convenient location to shop with us, and customers can expect a great selection of the brands at great Rack prices when we open our doors in 2018.”
Naturally, HTC is pretty excited about the store.
“Nordstrom Rack will provide outstanding brand strength and strong merchandise selection to Heartland Town Centers’ existing retail mix,” said Phil King, President of Orlando Corporation. “We are pleased they selected Heartland Town Centre as a partner in their Canadian expansion.”
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- New Nordstrom Rack Opening in Mississauga
- Highly-Anticipated American Store Officially Opens in Mississauga Today
- Massive Nordstrom Sale with Major Deals Set to Hit Mississauga This Month
- Discover High-End Brands at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga This Spring
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Police ticket street racers and spectators at mall parking lot in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- House of the Week: $3.1 mil Mississauga Road home overlooking ravine
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga