Popular All You Can Eat Japanese Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
While Mississauga has a ton of tasty AYCE Japanese joints, there’s always room for one more.
When well-known (and for many, well-loved) AYCE joint Sushi Sushi shuttered its doors, some locals fretted over what would take the hot spot’s place.
Fortunately for sushi aficionados, AYCE resto K&B Sushi recently set up shop in Sushi Sushi’s old Millcreek Drive location.
K&B, which currently operates two other GTA locations--one in Oakville and the other in Etobicoke--offers a decadent mix of Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Thai cuisine. Like other tech-savvy AYCE joints, it utilizes an ultra-convenient iPad ordering system.
In terms of the Mississauga menu, the resto offers sushi, sashimi, maki and hand rolls, tempura, sushi pizza, chicken katsu, udon, soba and donburi dishes.
The restaurant also offers takeout and can assemble party trays and set dinners for anywhere from two to six people.
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire
- Over 3,000 Homes and Businesses Without Power in Mississauga Following Power Outage