Popular All You Can Eat Japanese Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
While Mississauga has a ton of tasty AYCE Japanese joints, there’s always room for one more.
When well-known (and for many, well-loved) AYCE joint Sushi Sushi shuttered its doors, some locals fretted over what would take the hot spot’s place.
Fortunately for sushi aficionados, AYCE resto K&B Sushi recently set up shop in Sushi Sushi’s old Millcreek Drive location.
K&B, which currently operates two other GTA locations--one in Oakville and the other in Etobicoke--offers a decadent mix of Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Thai cuisine. Like other tech-savvy AYCE joints, it utilizes an ultra-convenient iPad ordering system.
In terms of the Mississauga menu, the resto offers sushi, sashimi, maki and hand rolls, tempura, sushi pizza, chicken katsu, udon, soba and donburi dishes.
The restaurant also offers takeout and can assemble party trays and set dinners for anywhere from two to six people.
- Police Investigating Report of Man with Hammer in Mississauga
- Here's What You Need to Know About Panhandling in Mississauga
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton