Pop-up market coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
If you're looking for something unique to do this weekend, you might be happy to hear that you can purchase some artisanal products and enjoy a water lantern event at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga.
The mall, which recently opened a mini-putt in the centre court, is celebrating International Women's Day with a few weekend events.
From Friday, March 6 to Sunday, March 8, shoppers can shop at a pop-up market, participate in a lantern dedication and receive a portrait.
The artisan market, which will run from March 7-8, will boast handmade products produced by local, women-owned businesses. It will be open daily during regular shopping hours and will take shape on the upper level of the mall, near the centre court.
According to the mall's Facebook page, vendors will include Amal’s Apothecary, Bodacious BATH BOMBS, Expressions by Lavindi, FancEy Chocolate’s, Kalm Balm, Kisses From Heaven, MaXi Delirium Boutique, Meringue Patisserie (Saturday), and Madrock Design Woodworking (Sunday).
Shoppers who visit the mall over the weekend (March 6-8) can also personalize and dedicate a water lantern to someone and set it afloat in the centre court fountain. The mall says lanterns are free with a $5 donation towards Interim Place, a Mississauga-based organization that provides shelter, support and counseling services for women and children fleeing abuse.
On March 8, shoppers can also get a free personalized portrait done by donating $5 to Interim Place.
Will you be checking out the artisanal market this weekend?
- A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
- Holiday market coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Part of Erin Mills Town Centre Re-Opening with Food-Themed Celebration
- A Ton of New Events About to Take Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Energy firm Suncor uprooting Mississauga and Oakville offices