Police Warning Public About Illegal Traps Set Up in Mississauga
Officers are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding eleven illegal animal traps located in Mississauga.
Between Wednesday, March 27 and Saturday, March 30, police say a total of eleven illegal snare traps were located in the green space area of 4415 Mississauga Road.
“The snares are described as spring snares and are constructed of thin wire that are difficult to see,” police say.
Residents are warned that the snares pose a danger to both children and adults, as well as domestic animals and wildlife.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is askd to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Mississauga councillor sounding alarm about illegal animal traps after fox dies from its injuries
- Police Raided an Illegal Marijuana Dispensary in Mississauga
- Peel police shut down illegal cannabis dispensary in Mississauga
- Three Mississauga residents charged after police break up illegal gaming house
- Peel Police Crack Down on Illegal Cannabis Dispensaries in Mississauga
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Breaking out in a mysterious rash? Mississauga's gypsy moth may be the problem