Police Warning of Bomb Threats
Peel Regional Police have advised caution following several unfounded reports of bomb threats sent to various businesses.
According to police, these threats come via email demanding a payment in bitcoin to disclose the location of the bomb.
This matter goes beyond Mississauga, as CNN reports of similar bomb threats emailed to dozens of businesses and institutions across the United States.
Peel police have advised that if you receive a similar email, please do not respond but contact 905-453-3311 or 911.
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 29 Year Old Mississauga Man
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Mississauga’s Massive Canada Day Celebration
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Stuck In Mississauga