Police Warning of Bomb Threats
Peel Regional Police have advised caution following several unfounded reports of bomb threats sent to various businesses.
According to police, these threats come via email demanding a payment in bitcoin to disclose the location of the bomb.
This matter goes beyond Mississauga, as CNN reports of similar bomb threats emailed to dozens of businesses and institutions across the United States.
Peel police have advised that if you receive a similar email, please do not respond but contact 905-453-3311 or 911.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga