Police Warn Against Impaired Driving After Troubling Incident Involving Mississauga Mother
While it's not (unfortunately) unusual for Peel police to report that yet another impaired driver has been arrested, it's rare for them to announce that someone has been detained for being extremely intoxicated while driving to her children's school.
Recently, police announced that a 36-year-old Mississauga woman was arrested around 3:30 p.m. on March 28 in the Thorne Lodge Drive and Woodchester Drive area.
Police allege the woman registered five times over the legal limit.
Police say that the Peel Children's Aid Society was made aware of the incident.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Police Warning Against Drunk Driving After Bizarre Golf Cart Incident in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga