Police Warn Against Impaired Driving After Troubling Incident Involving Mississauga Mother
While it's not (unfortunately) unusual for Peel police to report that yet another impaired driver has been arrested, it's rare for them to announce that someone has been detained for being extremely intoxicated while driving to her children's school.
Recently, police announced that a 36-year-old Mississauga woman was arrested around 3:30 p.m. on March 28 in the Thorne Lodge Drive and Woodchester Drive area.
Police allege the woman registered five times over the legal limit.
Police say that the Peel Children's Aid Society was made aware of the incident.
- Impaired driver arrested during the day in Mississauga: Police
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Police Warning Against Drunk Driving After Bizarre Golf Cart Incident in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe