Police Warn Against Impaired Driving After Troubling Incident Involving Mississauga Mother
While it's not (unfortunately) unusual for Peel police to report that yet another impaired driver has been arrested, it's rare for them to announce that someone has been detained for being extremely intoxicated while driving to her children's school.
Recently, police announced that a 36-year-old Mississauga woman was arrested around 3:30 p.m. on March 28 in the Thorne Lodge Drive and Woodchester Drive area.
Police allege the woman registered five times over the legal limit.
Police say that the Peel Children's Aid Society was made aware of the incident.
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Police Warning Against Drunk Driving After Bizarre Golf Cart Incident in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga