Police Warn Against Impaired Driving After Troubling Incident Involving Mississauga Mother
While it's not (unfortunately) unusual for Peel police to report that yet another impaired driver has been arrested, it's rare for them to announce that someone has been detained for being extremely intoxicated while driving to her children's school.
Recently, police announced that a 36-year-old Mississauga woman was arrested around 3:30 p.m. on March 28 in the Thorne Lodge Drive and Woodchester Drive area.
Police allege the woman registered five times over the legal limit.
Police say that the Peel Children's Aid Society was made aware of the incident.
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Police Warning Against Drunk Driving After Bizarre Golf Cart Incident in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 5 areas in Mississauga that have the highest COVID-19 percent positivity
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines