Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are still searching for the driver(s) or a vehicle on fire in Mississauga.
According to PRP, officers responded to a car that was doing donuts in a parking lot that caught on fire. The driver of the car attempted to flee while the vehicle was still ablaze and didn’t get very far before they were forced to flee on foot.
When police arrived, the car was completely burned out, and the driver(s) had fled the scene.
- Police investigating vehicle fire in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Police investigating vehicle theft in Mississauga
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Cineplex sues former buyer Cineworld, seeking over $2.18 billion in damages