Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
Charges have been laid following a recent speeding incident.
Cst. Soares of Peel police’s Road Safety Services caught a truck traveling at 118 km/hr in a 50 km/hr zone in Mississauga.
The driver was charged accordingly and had their vehicle impounded and towed from the scene.
“The roads may be empty, however it’s still a must to watch your speeds. Drive safe Peel Region!” police said.
Photo courtesy of PRP Road Safety Services
- Tow truck caught going over double the speed limit in Brampton
- Vehicle found going almost double the speed limit during street race in Mississauga
- Mississauga launching road safety campaign after police report uptick in speeding offences
- Driver charged after allegedly going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned