Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
Charges have been laid following a recent speeding incident.
Cst. Soares of Peel police’s Road Safety Services caught a truck traveling at 118 km/hr in a 50 km/hr zone in Mississauga.
The driver was charged accordingly and had their vehicle impounded and towed from the scene.
“The roads may be empty, however it’s still a must to watch your speeds. Drive safe Peel Region!” police said.
Photo courtesy of PRP Road Safety Services
- Tow truck caught going over double the speed limit in Brampton
- Vehicle found going almost double the speed limit during street race in Mississauga
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Here’s How Many Changes Police Laid During a Road Safety Blitz
- Driver charged after going nearly double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze