Police still searching for suspect in connection to drive-by assault in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are still seeking the public’s assistance in locating a suspect in connection to a drive-by assault in Mississauga.
During the evening of August 16, the victim was walking in the area of Monica Drive and Lockington Crescent, when a passenger of a passing car began shooting at them with a paintball gun from the vehicle.
As a result of the assault, the victim suffered a serious, life-altering injury.
Anyone who may have witnessed this incident or anyone who may have dashcam video from the area between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. is urged to contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 extension 1233.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect in connection to armed robbery and shooting in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect of assault in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating suspect in relation to shooting in Mississauga
- Police seeking assistance from public in locating suspect connected to hit-and-run and shooting in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe