Police Still Searching for Missing Senior Last Seen in Mississauga
The search continues for a Brampton senior who went missing last week.
Peel police say 77-year-old Jagdish Sumal was seen on Wednesday, April 4 at approximately 7:30 a.m. at his residence in the Redwing Court and Ravenswood Drive area.
At approximately 8:20 a.m. Sumal was seen exiting Brampton Transit Bus #831 at Square One, from Route #66 in Mississauga.
Police say Sumal is described as a South Asian male who 5'11" with a medium build. He has brown eyes, a grey mustache, grey beard and wears a turban.
He was last seen wearing a dark blue shirt, dark blue pants, a black winter jacket with grey sleeves, a black turban and white shoes.
Police say Sumal is known to frequent the temple located at McLaughlin Road and Gurdwara Gate in Brampton.
Family and police are concerned for Sumal's well-being, as he requires medication and does not have it with him.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jagdish SUMAL is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Police Concerned for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Boy
- Police Concerned For Missing Man Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 54 Year Old Mississauga Man
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods
- As CERB winds down, labour group asks Liberals to rethink EI