Police still searching for missing Mississauga woman last seen in Milton
Police are still searching for a Mississauga woman who was last seen in Milton.
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating 51-year-old Sandra Villavicencio, who was last seen at approximately 12:39 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 16, 2019, in the Trafalgar Road and Britannia Road area.
Villavicencio is described as a white female who is 5’2” and 130 lbs with a small build. She has brown eyes and long, black, wavy, waist-length hair with blonde highlights. She was last seen wearing a white jacket, blue jeans, and black boots.
Police have concerns for her well-being as she suffers from a medical condition. Police believe she is travelling in a four-door silver Toyota or Honda vehicle.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the 11 Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for 43-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga