Police Still Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Mississauga
Peel Police are still searching for a missing 91-year-old man who was last seen in Mississauga.
Ettore Falcioni was last seen at approximately 11:00 a.m. on Monday, May 6, 2019, at a plaza in the area of Dundas Street West and Erindale Station Road.
According to police, Falcioni is described as a white male, who is 5’9”, and 190 lbs. Police say he has blue eyes with grey short hair.
Falcioni was last seen wearing a black windbreaker jacket, with red or orange-coloured trim and the words “Bramalea Wrestling” written on it.
He speaks Italian and minimal English.
Falcioni is believed to be driving a 2015 Blue Honda Civic with the Ontario licence plate: ALLJ 341.
Police and family are concerned for Falcioni’s well-being as he currently suffers from a medical condition that may occasionally cause him to become disoriented.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Falcioni is asked to call investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Here’s a vehicle similar to the one Ettore Falcioni may be driving. pic.twitter.com/rprGICjfxC— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 8, 2019
Ettore Falcioni was last seen wearing a black windbreaker jacket with red or orange coloured trim with the words “Bramalea Wrestling” written on it. pic.twitter.com/LG0zAazyuI— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 8, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Police Still Searching for Missing Elderly Man Last Seen Four Days Ago
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Elderly Man
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Mississauga man charged in large Halton drug bust
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- City breaks ground on what will become the tallest building in Mississauga