Police Still Investigating Aggressive Motorcyclist Incident in Mississauga
Although several days have passed since Sunday's mass motorcycle sighting, the police investigation into the incident is still ongoing.
Peel Regional Police are working to identify the large group of bikers who were seen driving hazardously on Mississauga's residential roads.
According to a recent CityNews article, a biker group known as the "Motorcycle Mafia" posted to their Instagram on Sunday, announcing that the group would meet up in London, Ontario and then ride to Toronto. However, it has not been confirmed if this was the same group that wreaked havoc on the city's streets last Sunday.
In addition to the Instagram post, the group also tweeted about a big ride happening on the weekend, which would coincide with Sunday's incident.
When asked about the Motorcycle Mafia, police couldn't provide any definitive information but said they're currently examining all leads.
We'll keep you posted with any updates regarding this incident and the investigation.
- One of the Year’s Most Anticipated Restaurants is Officially Opening in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: April 14-20
- What the Ontario Parties are Offering in the 2018 Election
- Fun New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- Aggressive Motorcyclists Still at Large in Mississauga
- SIU Investigating Peel Police After Tasing Incident in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Mississauga Crash
- Black Lives Matter Group Holding Protest in Mississauga