Police Startle Men Sleeping in Stolen Car
So, here’s a somewhat amusing story to start your holiday break (if your holiday break starts today).
At 2:10 a.m. on Friday (Dec. 23) morning, Peel police located a stolen vehicle with two men sleeping inside in the Derry Road and Beverley area in Mississauga.
When the men were awoken, they took off, striking the police cruiser in the process.
They obviously didn’t get far, as police said there was no pursuit and the two males are now in custody.
The lesson here? Don’t nap in a stolen vehicle and hit a police car in your groggy panic to flee.
- Police cruiser struck as three men flee from a stolen car in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Vehicle Stolen with Dog Inside in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Located in Oakville
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot