Police Seize Loaded Gun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
A Toronto man is facing several charges after a loaded gun was found in his vehicle during a traffic stop in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that 27-year-old Damaine Sitladeen was arrested in connection with the discovery.
On Sunday, March 5 at approximately 2:40 a.m., police investigated the vehicle in the Derry Road and Torbram area. During the traffic stop, police discovered that the driver was in possession of a loaded .40 calibre handgun.
Sitladeen was held pending a bail hearing on March 5.
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police Allegedly Find Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police seize loaded pistol and drugs in Mississauga traffic stop
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- First glimpse of Canada’s true COVID-19 infection rate expected mid-July
- House of the Week: $3.6 mil mansion that backs onto Rattray Marsh
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- A look at how provinces plan to emerge from the COVID-19 shutdown