Police Seize Loaded Gun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
A Toronto man is facing several charges after a loaded gun was found in his vehicle during a traffic stop in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that 27-year-old Damaine Sitladeen was arrested in connection with the discovery.
On Sunday, March 5 at approximately 2:40 a.m., police investigated the vehicle in the Derry Road and Torbram area. During the traffic stop, police discovered that the driver was in possession of a loaded .40 calibre handgun.
Sitladeen was held pending a bail hearing on March 5.
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police Allegedly Find Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Police seize loaded pistol and drugs in Mississauga traffic stop
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl