Police Seize Firearm and Illicit Drugs in Mississauga
Investigators from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau have seized a number of illicit drugs and a firearm as a result of a residential search warrant executed in Mississauga.
On July 5, investigators, with the assistance of the Tactical Unit, conducted a search warrant in the area of Central Parkway and Eglinton Avenue in Mississauga. During the search, an illegal handgun with ammunition and a number of illicit drugs were seized.
Sanveer Singh, 23, of Mississauga, was arrested and charged with numerous firearms and drug-related offences. He appeared for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton today (July 6).
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 1133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Cover photo courtesy of Peel Police
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Peel Police Recover Stolen Item and Locate Illicit Drugs
- Suspect Charged After Guns and Drugs Seized From Mississauga Home
- Police Allegedly Find Drugs and Gun in Mississauga Residence
- Mississauga man charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement