Police seize dirt bike in Mississauga, multiple charges laid
Peel police have seized a dirt bike after stopping a rider in Mississauga last night (July 7).
Police say the rider was riding on the sidewalk last night with no plates.
According to police, an investigation led to multiple charges including suspended novice driver, no motorcycle license, fail to wear proper helmet and no plates.
- Mississauga Man Facing Multiple Charges Following Police Investigation and Pursuit
- 49-year-old Rider in Hospital After Motorcycle Collision in Mississauga
- Child Riding Bike Struck in Mississauga
- Peel Police Employee Facing Charges Following Investigation
- Police Lay Close to 200 Traffic Charges Over Two Days in Peel
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries