Police seeking witnesses regarding hit-and-run in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking witnesses of a hit-and-run in Mississauga.
On November 14, a 55-year-old woman was walking in the area of Lewisham Drive and Truscott Drive when she was struck by a car, the driver of which, immediately fled the scene.
The victim was transported to a trauma centre with serious injuries.
The investigation is still on-going, and police are urging anyone with relevant information, video surveillance, or dashcam footage in or around the aforementioned intersection to contact the Major Collisions Bureau at 905-453-2121, extension 3710.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police seeking witnesses after motorcyclist fatally struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police are Seeking Witnesses in a Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario