Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
Witnesses who saw a Mississauga crash which killed a 46-year-old Brampton man are being asked to contact Peel police.
Investigators from the major collision bureau are piecing together the June 14 collision involving three vehicles.
A black Pontiac G8 struck two vehicles near Goreway Dr. and Dorcas Rd. at 5:10 p.m.
The G8 driver was rushed to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
The drivers of the other two vehicles weren’t injured.
Investigators are also appealing for anyone with dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the drivers prior to the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to phone (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Mississauga Woman Dies in Crash
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Hamilton power outage affecting over 400 homes and businesses