Police Seeking Witnesses for Monday Collision
Investigators from Peel’s Major Collision Bureau are appealing for any witnesses regarding Monday evening’s vehicle collision which injured two pedestrians.
According to police, one of the pedestrians — a 48 year old female — suffered only minor injuries. The other, a 50 year old male, was not so lucky and sustained potentially life threatening injuries. He currently remains in a Toronto area trauma centre.
Witnesses are needed who can shed any light on the collision or the driver’s actions prior to the incident, whether they saw it first hand or happen to have caught it on video.
If you can provide any such info, please contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
(Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand.)
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga