Police Seeking Witnesses for Monday Collision
Investigators from Peel’s Major Collision Bureau are appealing for any witnesses regarding Monday evening’s vehicle collision which injured two pedestrians.
According to police, one of the pedestrians — a 48 year old female — suffered only minor injuries. The other, a 50 year old male, was not so lucky and sustained potentially life threatening injuries. He currently remains in a Toronto area trauma centre.
Witnesses are needed who can shed any light on the collision or the driver’s actions prior to the incident, whether they saw it first hand or happen to have caught it on video.
If you can provide any such info, please contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
(Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand.)
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- All grocery stores that reported COVID-19 cases in Mississauga: May 2 to 7
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate