Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
Police are appealing to witnesses for assistance following a fatal collision between a vehicle and young female pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police report that on Friday, Sept. 15 at approximately 6:26 a.m., a woman was struck by a van at a mall entrance intersection on Hurontario Street, south of Eglinton Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 21-year-old Brampton woman, was transported to a Toronto trauma center, where she succumbed to her injuries.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have any other relevant information.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police seeking witnesses after motorcyclist fatally struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Killed in Hit and Run in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton