Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
Police are appealing to witnesses for assistance following a fatal collision between a vehicle and young female pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police report that on Friday, Sept. 15 at approximately 6:26 a.m., a woman was struck by a van at a mall entrance intersection on Hurontario Street, south of Eglinton Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 21-year-old Brampton woman, was transported to a Toronto trauma center, where she succumbed to her injuries.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have any other relevant information.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga