Police Seeking Witnesses After Teen Shot in Mississauga
Police are seeking the public's assistance after a homicide in Mississauga yesterday.
Investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau are looking for witnesses in their investigation of the murder of a 19 year-old man.
Yesterday at 3:25p.m., police responded to a shooting in a shopping plaza at Hurontario Street and King Street. Officers arrived on scene and located the male suffering from gunshot wounds. He was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries
The victim is Kamar McIntosh, 19, of Brampton.
According to investigators, this was a targeted shooting. The suspect is described as male, black, five-feet tall, with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a baseball hat and a black hoodie.
Investigators would like to speak to witnesses who were at the establishment or in the area of Hurontario Street and King Street in Mississauga at the time of the murder. Investigators are also asking the public for any surveillance video from the area or dash-cam video if you were driving in the area around the time of the incident.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police Seek Public Assistance in Investigation After Mississauga Man's Death
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with Mississauga Shooting Death
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
- Police investigating jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24