Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
Police are appealing for witnesses following a shooting incident in Mississauga.
On Sunday, July 9 at approximately 9:50 p.m., a group of males became involved in an altercation in the Britannia Road and Glen Erin Drive area. During the fight, one male suspect brandished a gun and fired a shot, striking another male who was involved in the incident.
The victim sought help at a local hospital and received care for a gunshot wound.
His injury is not life threatening.
Investigators are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who have information on the identity of the culprit to come forward. Investigators are also asking people who may have been in the area of the incident to review dash-cam footage or surveillance video around the time of the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
- Police looking for vehicle involved in shooting incident in Mississauga
- Police Appealing for Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting
- Police are Seeking Witnesses in a Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Help in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26