Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
Police are appealing for witnesses following a shooting incident in Mississauga.
On Sunday, July 9 at approximately 9:50 p.m., a group of males became involved in an altercation in the Britannia Road and Glen Erin Drive area. During the fight, one male suspect brandished a gun and fired a shot, striking another male who was involved in the incident.
The victim sought help at a local hospital and received care for a gunshot wound.
His injury is not life threatening.
Investigators are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who have information on the identity of the culprit to come forward. Investigators are also asking people who may have been in the area of the incident to review dash-cam footage or surveillance video around the time of the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- Everything We Know So Far About the Restaurant Explosion in Mississauga
- Police Seek Suspects of Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga