Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
Police are appealing for witnesses following a shooting incident in Mississauga.
On Sunday, July 9 at approximately 9:50 p.m., a group of males became involved in an altercation in the Britannia Road and Glen Erin Drive area. During the fight, one male suspect brandished a gun and fired a shot, striking another male who was involved in the incident.
The victim sought help at a local hospital and received care for a gunshot wound.
His injury is not life threatening.
Investigators are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who have information on the identity of the culprit to come forward. Investigators are also asking people who may have been in the area of the incident to review dash-cam footage or surveillance video around the time of the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
- Police looking for vehicle involved in shooting incident in Mississauga
- Police Appealing for Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting
- Police are Seeking Witnesses in a Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Help in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules