Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
Police are calling on anyone who may have witnessed a serious crash in Mississauga over the weekend to please come forward.
On Sunday, Oct. 16 at approximately 10:30 a.m., a serious collision involving a grey 2010 Mazda 3, a silver 2006 Toyota Corolla and a silver 2005 Honda Odyssey occurred at the intersection of Heatherleigh Avenue and Eglinton Ave. W.
A 74-year-old Mississauga woman sustained life-threatening injuries in the collision and was rushed to a Toronto trauma centre. Three other passengers suffered minor injuries.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are asking any witnesses who may have seen the collision, have video footage of the crash or who have information about the actions of the drivers prior to the crash, to please come forward.
If you have anything you wish to share with investigators, contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19