Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
Police are calling on anyone who may have witnessed a serious crash in Mississauga over the weekend to please come forward.
On Sunday, Oct. 16 at approximately 10:30 a.m., a serious collision involving a grey 2010 Mazda 3, a silver 2006 Toyota Corolla and a silver 2005 Honda Odyssey occurred at the intersection of Heatherleigh Avenue and Eglinton Ave. W.
A 74-year-old Mississauga woman sustained life-threatening injuries in the collision and was rushed to a Toronto trauma centre. Three other passengers suffered minor injuries.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are asking any witnesses who may have seen the collision, have video footage of the crash or who have information about the actions of the drivers prior to the crash, to please come forward.
If you have anything you wish to share with investigators, contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga