Police seeking witnesses after motorcyclist fatally struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Police are appealing to witnesses for information following a fatal crash in Mississauga.
Peel police say that around 10:40 pm on April 10, 2021, a 35-year-old man from Toronto was operating his motorcycle in the Eglinton Avenue East and Matheson Boulevard area when he was struck by a vehicle that was turning into a private parking area.
Police say the victim suffered life threatening injuries and was transported to a local hospital. He was later transported to a trauma centre and on April 13, he succumbed to his injuries.
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed this collision (or who has video surveillance or dashcam footage) to please contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Man dies after being struck by vehicle at night in Mississauga
- Police seeking witnesses after toddler killed by delivery truck in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Police searching for people who fled vehicle after crash in Mississauga
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner